Karlta has a very strong connection to the land and receives many requests for healing work from beings in other dimensions or from Earth herself. This work may occur on-site or from a distance and often involves coordinating the participation of other healers and Spirit Guides. Karlta uses ritual, visioning, flower essences, prayer and essential oils in this process. More tangibly, she has been an Heirloom seed organic gardener throughout her life, and strives to live harmoniously and reverently with the Land. You may either express an interest in joining her or support this ministry with your own prayers.
- Fall of 2010: Karlta led healing rituals on the Earth in the Mt. Ida, Arkansas area
- June of 2011: Karlta led healing work in the Mt. Shasta area and visited the big island of the Hawaii
- June 2015: Karlta led healing work on Mt. Shasta and the surrounding area including Medicine Lake and Lava Beds National Monument
- August 2017: Earth and Solar System Healing in Hot Springs, Arkansas during the total eclipse of the sun
- June 2018: Karlta led a group doing healing work on the Rocky Mountains, extending to through the Andes Mountains in the area around Colorado Springs, CO
- November 2018: Karlta participated in healing work on the water and land in the Sedona, Arizona area
To view some of Karlta's earth healing work, view the slideshow here.