Karlta has been very intuitive her whole life. In gratitude for this gift, she has worked over the last 15 years to expand and develop it in the service of assisting her clients to regain Wholeness. Because the physical body speaks symbolically, people often have trouble hearing the messages. Through seeing patterns in the aura, in one’s life and speaking with her Spirit Guides, Karlta brings an added dimension to the healing work that she does. This information helps her clients to get at the crux of the issues they are dealing with, including messages from their own Spirit Guides that they may have had difficulty perceiving.
As a Medical Intuitive, Karlta acquires information from the Spirit that is often about the emotions, relationships, energetics or even past-life information of a person or situation. It can come through literally, symbolically, or most often both, and so it may take some time to figure out entirely what the information is trying to convey. There are times when there is so much information that it just floods in before a question is even posed. There are other times when Spirit is strangely quiet and there is no information coming through.
The clearer you are about what you want to know and why, and whether you are ready to hear whatever Spirit has to say, the easier it is to get information on your behalf.
In preparation for a session, Karlta recommends the following:
- Write down your questions so you don't forget them.
- Allow me to ask some questions. Sometimes I need to focus the intention with Spirit so that I'm either not overwhelmed by information and can find what you are interested in.
- Be prepared to not always hear what you want to hear.
- Try to come with no expectations, limit any desperation you may feel.
- Be clear about WHY you are asking the questions you are asking - is it because you are desperate? Is it because you don't like what others have told you? Is it about you or someone else, and if someone else, why are you asking about them?
- Do not expect to get a full medical diagnosis.
- Be prepared for the possibility of the need for more than one session. Often there is only so much information given at a time so that we humans are not overwhelmed, so I find that when things are complicated, a few sessions work better.
First sessions are usually 1.5-2 hours depending on complexity.